Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Winter Spiti – White Spiti
Delhi – Spiti – Delhi
Fixed Group Departures for Season 2020
Batch: 1 – 21 Feb to 28 Feb
Morning – 5 A.M
Route Attractions: Delhi – Shimla – Kufri – Theog – Narkanda – Rampur – Sarahan – Karcham – Kalpa – Pooh – Dubling – Nako – Maling Nala – Sumdo – Tabo – Dhankar – Dhankar Lake – Kaza – Key – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza
Bike / Car
Price – (Cost Per Person) : INR 19,900/- (Per Person)
Inclusion : Without Bike/Car and Fuel
Booking Amount: Rs. 5,000/-
1 Person on 1 Bike
Price – (Cost Per Person) : INR 32,900/- (Per Person)
Inclusion : Bike + Fuel Included
Booking Amount: Rs. 5,000/-
1 Person Seat in SUV
Price – (Cost Per Person) : INR 29,900/- (Per Person)
Inclusion : 1 Seat in SUV (minimum 5 people required)
Booking Amount: Rs. 10,000/-
Participants who are coming from other parts of country are required to reach Delhi on this day one to prepare for the trip and Journey start from Delhi. Halt for breakfast is enroute. Enjoying driving/ riding through cities and later the majestic mountains welcome you. Narkanda is situated after Shimla. Reach Theog/Narkanda by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Narkanda – Rampur- Tapri-Reckong Peo/Kalpa
Start journey in morning after breakfast. Leave early from Theog and enjoy the vistas en route. Enjoy beautiful drive through Kinnaur Valley where you can see the Kinnaur Kailash range. It has a peak which has a Shivling on top. Reach Reckong Peo in evening. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay
Leave early to spend some time to see the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge further to Powari to join the main Hindustan-Tibet highway. Check Out Khab, Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers. Visit Geu Monastery on the way. It is holding a mystery around the century’s Old Mummy of a Buddhist Monk who sacrificed his life for the village.. This Monastery is close to Tibbet/China border. After Chango – Sumdo we will enter Spiti Valley. Meet the dreaded Malling Nalla ahead of Nako which will have lot of ice and completely frozen. The road will be very slippery. Reach Tabo in evening & visit the 1021 – year old Tabo Monastery, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Tabo.
Tabo – Pin Valley – Mudh – Kazza
Visit Dhankar Monastery in case the road is open else continue to Kaza. Kaza is the headquarter of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view en route but freezing. Day to explore Key – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang – Local Sightseeing in Kaza. Tanggyud Monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the Highest Monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between tabo & Kaza at an easy pace. Enjoy overnight stay at Kaza with dinner..
Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza
After breakfast, fill your vehicle tanks from World’s Highest Petrol Pump which is in Kaza. Visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village (the topmost village of Asia). Key Monastery is on top of a mountain overlooking the Spiti Valley and the Spiti River. Visit World Highest Post Office at Hikkim. Visit the Highest Village in Asia, Komik, which literally translates to ‘eye of a snow cock’, is situated at a height of 4513 meters. This farming village has a population of 84 people, living in utter isolation. Make the most of your experience.
Start journey from Kaza to Pooh after breakfast. Start your day early and watch the vistas en route over Hindustan Tibet Highway. After Chango – Sumdo you will exit Spiti Valley, have your lunch at Nako. Later arrive at Pooh where you can explore the village and visit the local monastery. Overnight stay in Pooh.
Pooh is a picturesque place, surrounded by snow-capped peaks. The drive through the narrow road is spectacular, where our bike/car crosses over streams and there are endless pastures and meadows below the lofty peaks and greenery all around. Reach Narkanda by the evening and enjoy overnight stay.
Today is the last day of expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head toward your home destination. Expedition Concludes here with lot of beautiful memories.
– People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
– Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
– Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
– Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
– Kindly note this expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
– Cancellation Policy: 100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by Travel Wizards otherwise there is no refund of any kind. Traveler will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.